[mythtv-users] Is this a bug in Mythbackend? Was: Backend crash with malloc(): memory corruption (fast)

tim dennis tdennis.sub at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:39:01 UTC 2009

I am seeing the same memory allocation problem (let's call it the Malloc Bug).
Mythbackend crashes, the system does not. Crash occurs quicker when
mythbackend is serving hard, but happens inevitably. Today tried to
watch acouple of episodes of heroes, 3 Malloc crashes in 2 hours.

E7300, 4GB RAM (Memtest 100% OK), 1.5TB HDD, 7600GT VGA, Fedora 10,
Mythbackend 0.21.20080304