[mythtv-users] s-video capture card

Frank Merrill fmerrill1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:13:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:

> He's asking for the low profile cards, were all those sold on E-Bay of that
> type? They were always less common than the standard cards.

Probably none were.
Indeed, it was my mistake.
However, I do see 4 listings when searching for 'pvr 150 low profile'
and the one listing shows they have 8 of them available.
Further looking shows that 3 of the listings are from the same seller,
with one listing showing the 8 available, and the other listings
showing 5 and 7 available.
All together that is 21 available from 2 sellers, not what I would
refer to as hard to find.

Frank