[mythtv-users] Help me find the magic combo (remote/lirc)

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Dec 31 15:27:57 UTC 2009

On Dec 31, 2009, at 10:17 AM, Jan Johansson wrote:

>> No clue, that would be ubuntu-specific fail. It all Just Works on my
> Fedora boxes.
>
> Would it really? I am running MythTV from trunk (svn up as of
> yesterday).
>
> I do not really see how Ubuntu would affect MythTV then?

No clue, but every person who has reported this problem (and there have been several) has been running ubuntu, and it doesn't happen on either of my character-display-equipped fedora boxes, nor am I aware of any other fedora (or any non-ubuntu) users who have reported this problem. Ergo, I claim its ubuntu-specific fail. :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com