[mythtv-users] Some what OT: Universal remote

Curtis Porter curtis.porter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 14:47:16 UTC 2009

Brent Bolin wrote:
> Does anybody have suggestions about a universal remote that can be
> programed to control all these devices?
I have a Sony RM-VL600

It is a learning remote that can handle up to 8 inputs.  It's reasonably
priced and I've been quite happy with it.  For awhile, at least, you
could pick them up at Wal-Mart.  It has a feature that lets you set
certain buttons to always go to the same device.  My volume up/down/mute
are set to  always control the audio amp, regardless of which "mode"
button has been selected.