[mythtv-users] 0.22 annoyances

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Thu Dec 31 14:02:40 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:48 AM, ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
>> You pick your group, press right to drill down, pick your program, press
>> right to drill down, pick your action from the menu. Makes perfect sense
>> to me.
>
> That only makes sense if you also severely restrict the layout of the
> UI.  No thanks.

OK, you you want horizontal layouts? Select your group, press down.
Select your show, press down again to access the menu (yes, my patch
allows this). Or do it the opposite, with the groups on the bottom and
using the up arrow. There is no other functionality on the Watch
recording screen that you need to press right/up/down to access, so I
don't see the big deal.

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/