[mythtv-users] Card sharing

freedenizen freedenizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:39:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I said before, you don't have to like it, but it would be really
> nice if every time we had to enforce this rule the same people didn't
> make it misery to do so.  I'm sorry you don't like it, it's not a rule
> that's going to change, and if you would like to discuss it, *please*
> feel free to create a forum that discusses such things.  Just don't do
> it here, is that so much to ask?

My only point is that it is hard to proactively follow a rule that
seems to be not be as rigid as it is written.  If it were hard and
fast some things that are allowed for discussion would be banned.  If
you are in a country where X is legal, are you going to think, well
maybe a user somewhere isn't allowed to do this so I better not ask a
question?