[mythtv-users] 0.22 annoyances

Ben Woodhouse ben32768 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 13:15:13 UTC 2009

Thanks for the info. in that case I don't think  that the issue is with the seek table, as the problem is the same with all recordings. It seems to be seeking OK, it's just taking a long time when the skip fwd button is held down, probably because it's playing after every skip instead of just showing the still frame.

I'm guessing it's a bug, although I've searched the tickets and can't find it. Perhaps it's more common to use ffwd/rewind than holding down skip fwd/back.

Ben