[mythtv-users] Match display refresh rate to video framerate

Mark Schuren schurenmark at versanet.de
Wed Dec 30 11:33:47 UTC 2009

Jean-Yves Avenard:
> Hi
>
> 2009/12/30 Mark Schuren <schurenmark at versanet.de>:
> > I'll report back if this changeset helps in my setup.
> >
> > Thank you very much for helping out so quickly! And thanks btw for all
> > the work/time you (and the other devs) invest into mythtv!
>
> If you are using my repo ; the changes will be in 0.22-fixes around
> 9AM your time ...
>
> Should be in the mythbuntu weekly build soon too.

Couldn't wait, did the recompile while family was sleeping yesterday
night ;)

It works! Finally I get 50Hz with 25fps content :))

Although my TV now says "invalid signal" when I try 29.9fps material
(that seems to be a different problem with one of my custom modelines),
all other modes (especially 50Hz and 24p) are now automagically working!

I'll go back to the bleeding or testing repo again as soon as there is a
fix for #7481 as well.

Thanks again for the super quick help, Jean-Ives!

Best regards,
Mark