[mythtv-users] HD-PVR IR Blaster Guide

John Welch jrw3319 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 01:27:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 5:12 PM, John Welch <jrw3319 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Robert McNamara
>> <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> John,
>>>
>>> The script cycles through all codesets, one after the other.  Did you
>>> wait for it to complete?
>>>
>>> Robert
>>>

>> Yes, I've run it a couple of times to completion on both boxes.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John
>
> If that's the case, it's possible your codeset isn't supported, though
> given the commonness of your STB it seems unlikely.

Well, that would be a bummer.  I actually looked a little closer at
the box I am trying now and the model is a DCH3200, not a DCT3200.  I
don't see any mention on the codeset page of any DCH models, so maybe
it is too new or something.  I think these are pretty standard boxes
for Comcast cable, though, at least in my area.  I think I may have on
other older box that I can try, although it will take some juggling
around.

If there are any other suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John