[mythtv-users] UI "offset" at startup?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Wed Dec 30 01:00:25 UTC 2009

>Then it sounds like you've set up an (unwanted) X and Y offset in Myth
>and the bug that prevents Myth from respecting that after playback
>with
>Certain configurations is "fixing" your display (by ignoring the
>specified, yet unwanted, offsets).

Found it!

I think i know what has happened here.

This database has been with me since 2005(?), and I have had lots of
different machines during those years. I never cleaned up the database,
since I never saw it as a huge problem.

It appears, however, that my new machine has gotten the same name as a
very old machine. In that old machine I used an old CRT which needed an
offset, so it appears that those settings have been picked up since the
name of the frontend has been "re-used". Does that sound plausible?

Thanks for your help!

//JJ

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.