[mythtv-users] 0.22 annoyances

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:44:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:41 AM, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:
>> There's no delete recordings view, which would be fine, except
>> there's no way to see how much space there is left, or change the
>> sort order (unless that's now in the hidden menu I can no longer
>> access)
>
> There is no loss in functionality between the watch recordings and
> delete recordings screens except for the disk space usage display.
> Someone does need to add the space usage back in.  A separate delete
> recordings screen is probably never coming back though.

David, thanks for taking the time to write a measured response to
this.  It's worth noting that the disk space usage is also themable
both as a progressbar indicator, a textual value, and a per-recording
disk space measurement.  Just requires the themer to use it.  I use
all of the above in Arclight, see example:

http://www.fecitfacta.com/Arclight/PBB.png

Robert