[mythtv-users] PVR-250, s-video input and mythbuntu

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Tue Dec 29 09:50:02 UTC 2009

On 29/12/2009 09:41, Andy wrote:
> Hi people
>
> I'm trying to set up a mythbuntu box using the s-video of my PVR-250
> card which is connected to my skybox.
> The TV card does work via testing with mplayer/vlc. The problem is
> that during the mythtv-setup is that it tries to force me to choice a
> channel for the s-video input and it refuse to let me enter one manually.

I should probably also mention - it's far quicker to do a mass update of
channel numbers in mythweb if you find the config screen in there.
Also, if you're using an IR blaster, make sure you set the frequency at
the same time, as it's this that gets passed through to the channel
change command rather than the actual channel number.

James.