[mythtv-users] MythMediaMonitor: A MythVideo Alternative

Roald roalda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:50:29 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Roald <roalda at gmail.com> wrote:
> I removed the space between the -p and the password, and it runs now.
> But I cant seem to find the show in the Recordings list afterwards?

Answering myself again, it seems to put it in the Default recording
group, even if you set RECORDINGGROUP to something else.

And trying with a movie I cant get it to register at all.

And I would love it if the movies/tvshows could put themselves under
the released date from tvrage/imdb/tvdb in the recordings list.

Apart from this I really like your script :-)

--
Roald Martin Amundsen