[mythtv-users] MythMediaMonitor: A MythVideo Alternative

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Sun Dec 27 16:06:52 UTC 2009

On 26 Dec 2009, at 04:26, Ben Curtis wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Since the release of MythTV 0.22 and the increased support for MythTV's
> internal player, I've had the desire to have all of my media in one place,
> instead of scattered between MythVideo and Watch Recordings.

Excellent idea, I've never understood the need or desire for keeping them distinct, also the differences in player functionality can be irritating. I've often used the "find lost recordings" functionality to place things into the main recordings menus so i'll be giving this a go as soon as I'm home after Christmas.

Cheers

Andre