[mythtv-users] Displaying 4 channels at once?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 20:33:02 UTC 2009

Hi,
in order to try and track down some of my odd signal/ber problems, I
wonder if it is possible to display my 4 physical tuners
one one screen each with signal level and ber displayed on top of the
picture. I could then tune them all to the same channel and
have a play with my antenna, amplifiers, cables etc?

Or any other ideas on how best to look at this problem.

Two tuners are Nova-T pci cards, the other is a dual USB stick.

Thanks
Mike
p.s happy holidays/christmas to you guys, may next year bring you an
exciting and trouble free MythTv year
with a high W/G AF :)