[mythtv-users] Not quite tearing on vpdau

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 08:29:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

Get an odd artifact on some SD (high bit rate eg Spooks, BBC1)
recordings.

On fast panning shots I get lines or splits appear horizontally where
the picture seems out of sync.  The picture is complete just looks for
a 1/10 sec that is is struggling to refresh franes, yet there are no
myth front end errors.

Is this my TV (1080p) getting confused trying to upscale or myth?

Revo 3610 dual core 512mb video ram, nvdia ion 9400m, ubuntu, avenard
latest vpdau.  Sony kdl40w5500 1080p mode via 5m hdmi cable.

Any ideas?

Greg