[mythtv-users] MythTV Sidebar App

Jeff Jensen jjensen at apache.org
Sun Dec 20 16:32:09 UTC 2009

I'm running Win 7 64 bit, and it WFFM.  The difference is I am on Myth .21.

My only issue is the text display.  Because of the screen's high resolution,
I have set the OS text size to "Medium - 125%".  This causes the formatting
of the box to "not look so good" (the frame is not wide enough), which is
fine, but the disappointing part is it only shows 1 to 1.5 (almost 2 at
times) of the next shows (the frame is not tall enough).

Are a gadgets dimensions always fixed, or are there code-settings to enable
resizing?  Does a gadget set its own dimensions, or is it possible to add
height & width pixel settings?