[mythtv-users] DVB-S2 (S2-API) with ubuntu karmic?

Emmanuel eallaud at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:10:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I have a TT S2-3200 which was working great before I updated to karmic.
So before I dig more profundly the problem I would like to know if
someone has this card working (I am only interested in DVB-S for now)?
Mine complains about not being able to tune because it cant set the
parameters (dish is OK) and it is definitely an API problem between myth
and my drivers. Myth is trunk but not super recent.
Thx
Bye
Manu