[mythtv-users] WARNING: SchedulesDirect users: server currently returning bogus results

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Sun Dec 20 01:08:58 UTC 2009

    > Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:28:41 -0500
    > From: Rod Smith <mythtv at rodsbooks.com>

    > Where do you see this warning? Can you post a URL? I just checked and I don't
    > see anything obvious on the SD site, at 6:24PM Eastern time. My last update
    > was at 1:39 PM today, and it didn't cause me any problems, although I don't
    > think it inserted any new data. Maybe the problem existed for just an hour or
    > two.

It -was- at https://www.schedulesdirect.org/login (still have it in
my browser), but revisiting in a new browser window shows no warning.
The warning on the forum (http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/) was at
the very tippy-top of the page, in the blue region; that's also been
removed.

There was obviously -some- problem at around 0730 EST today, since
that's when my normal download happened and resulted in a zero-length
file.  My manual attempt within 30 minutes of sending my message.  But
maybe I tripped over the very end of the problem.

My backend's currently recording and will be for a while, so I'm not
going to try again until at least five hours from now.