[mythtv-users] Anyone using this card?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:55:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Donald J. Organ IV
<dorgan at donaldorgan.com>wrote:

> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100034R&cm_re=atsc_tuner_low_profile-_-15-100-034R-_-Product
>
> If so any issues?

I have two of what looks like a similar card but is likely a much older
design, the air2pc. I have 4 tuners total. It works fine, burns a lot of
power, cost me 40 hours to get it working, makes the computer hot, and
breaks the system every time I do an upgrade so I never do upgrades.  Other
than that it is fine.

I so wish I had bought two of these instead
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815345001&cm_re=hdhr-_-15-345-001-_-Product

If you are looking for just one or two tuners, for sure absolutely get the
HDHR.

That is my 2 cents.