[mythtv-users] Fw: TerraTec Cinergy 2400i

Simon Jones sijones_uk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 11:50:05 UTC 2009

Hi, I've tried posting this to the linuxtv list without much luck at the moment, so thought I'd post here just in case anyone can help me.

I know this has been brought up a number of times on Myth and other lists but there is now a change of circumstances.

The PCI-e bridge (MICRONAS APB 7202A) has now an open source driver. It is available here git://projects.vdr-developer.org/mediapointer-dvb-s2.git

The demodulators MICRONAS DRX 3975D seem to have a driver in the current tree.

My only issue is now the

    * Tuner #1: THOMSON DTT 75202A (with RF connector)
    * Tuner #2: THOMSON DTT 75207 (with pin RF input)

I can't seem to be able to find a tuner that will work out of the git source I have pulled.

both the ngene and modulator modules I have to modprobe in, if i reboot they dont get reloaded, am currently running Unbuntu 9.10, so any help would be appreciated!

I have tried to modprobe all the tuners but to no avail, is there a way of getting it to try all DVB modules and see what loads and what doesn't?

Cheers