[mythtv-users] Antec VFD + lcdproc + Mythbuntu 9.10 works on fresh install?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:47:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Kingsley Turner <krt at krt.com.au> wrote:
> Hey,
> Does anyone know if the Antec VFD works out of the box with Mythbuntu 9.10 ?
> Previously (18 months ago) I had to install a patched imon + lcdproc to get
> it to work, but of course with every update this breaks.
> Now that I've changed hemispheres, I need to do a major update of my
> mythbox, and I figured a re-install would probably be A Good Thing[TM].   Of
> course I've probably forgotten the hours of hacking to get the more esoteric
> parts of my equipment playing nicely with myth.
> thanks,
> -kt

Are all the Fusion's now using the same VFD? I've got an older one
that works great and am looking at the Fusion 350 now,
but can't tell if it still uses the compatible imon LCD system or not.

Thanks for the help!
Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -