[mythtv-users] HD-PVR and vip211k

Steve Anthony steveranthony at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:30:43 UTC 2009

I have the exact same setup...  HDPVR with VIP211k...

I'm also stuck on controlling the VIP211k with an IR blaster...

What is the easiest Blaster to use with Mythtv?

I do have a USB-UIRT, besides the built in changer in the HDPVR.

I also have a actisys IR200L.

Everything is setup up and running fine with my two sets of HD Home Runs..
These units work very easily.  The HDPVR is also running, we just can't
change the channels yet.

Anyone have a good link with instructions for Mythtv IR ?

I do have some good sets of instructions for the Snapstream Firely along
with using different channel ID's (using multiple firefly's).

Let me know if anyone needs those links...