[mythtv-users] MythMusic in MythWeb?

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 01:47:31 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Robert Longbottom <RobertCL at iname.com> wrote:
> On 15/12/2009 16:53, Phil Bridges wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:31 AM, John Drescher<drescherjm at gmail.com>
>>  wrote:

>>> On gentoo 0.22 I have the icon and mythmusic works.
>>>

>> OK, now I'm even more confused, since I'm also running Gentoo.
>>

> Have you done webapp-config -U ....  since your upgrade?

Thanks for the response.  The webapp-config was performed during the
Mythweb upgrade.

I have discovered something, though - I opened up a VNC window to my
headless server.  I navigated to Media -> Music, and it started to
scan for music files.  On a whim, I loaded Mythweb, and sure enough,
there was the Music button.  Apparently, if the database is empty,
there is no option for Mythmusic in Mythweb.

Thanks, everybody, for your help.