[mythtv-users] Antec VFD + lcdproc + Mythbuntu 9.10 works on fresh install?

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Mon Dec 14 20:10:11 UTC 2009

Hey,

Does anyone know if the Antec VFD works out of the box with Mythbuntu 9.10 ?

Previously (18 months ago) I had to install a patched imon + lcdproc to
get it to work, but of course with every update this breaks.

Now that I've changed hemispheres, I need to do a major update of my
mythbox, and I figured a re-install would probably be A Good
Thing[TM].   Of course I've probably forgotten the hours of hacking to
get the more esoteric parts of my equipment playing nicely with myth.

thanks,
-kt