[mythtv-users] Suddenly video is choppy!

Thomas Mørch tmorch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:48:30 UTC 2009

All of a sudden, all video content is very choppy on my frontend.

I have been fiddling with a couple of themes, including blue-abstract, and
it was arround that time that my troubles started.

The "funny" thing is, that it doesn't seem that my processor is overburdened
with work, as the total load is arround 0.80.

Apparently it is ALL video content that does it (both live, recorded, and
videos), frontend is a via epia M10k, running minimyth

And it is only the video stream that is choppy, the audio stream is fine..
So it doesn't sound like it is a network problem.

Any pointers?

Regards
Thomas