[mythtv-users] Is it possible to use EIT and xmltv for different channels on the same encoder ?

Paul paul at paulhurley.co.uk
Sun Dec 13 18:08:44 UTC 2009

I've recently rebuilt my mythtv backend using mythbuntu 9.10 and Myth
0.22, and it's working well.  I chose to use the radio times xmltv feed
this time for my Hauppauge Nova-T DVB-T encoder which is great for the
channels supported, but some channels don't seem to be listed (radio
stations mainly - bizzarly aren't listed in the 'radio' times).

In the channel editor for mythweb I've ticked the 'useonairguide'
checkbox for these channels, and created a EIT source, hoping that myth
would try to use xmltv but if it couldn't it would use the EIT instead,
but it's not working, these channels still just show 'no data'.

Is this possible ?  If so, am I missing a configuration step ?

Any help appreciated.

Paul.

--

http://www.paulhurley.co.uk