[mythtv-users] Show Recording on Two Encoders at The Same Time

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:26:16 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 12/12/2009 10:06 AM, Charles Wright wrote:
>>
>> I have 3 encoders:
>> Encoder 1 & 2: Dual Tuner HDHomeRun with a Source ID of 1 tuning ClearQAM
>> Encoder 3: PVR-150 with a Source ID of 2 tuning Analog Cable
>>
>> Both get WWOR, which I've assigned to channel 9:

>> I've scheduled a specific showing of Peter Pan, and my upcoming
>> recording shows  both of them being active on the status page:
>>

> mythbackend --printsched
>
> output, please.
>
> Mike

I think I found my problem, the callsigns were different one was
"WWOR" the other was "WWOR ", causing them to be treated like two
separate channels.  I'm still not sure what the reason for both
getting recorded (because I selected a specific showing), but since my
setup was buggy; it really doesn't matter.

I would like to make sense of the printsched output.  As an example,
the offending show's output is:
Title - Subtitle                Ch Station Day Start  End   S C I  T N   Pri
Peter Pan                         9 WWOR    12 15:00-17:00   1 2 2 O 2 2/    0
Peter Pan                         9 WWOR    12 15:00-17:00   2 3 4 O 3 1/    0

What do S C I T and N stand for?

Thanks,
Charles