[mythtv-users] Remove Cut point (before/after) from recordings but keep original format

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:02:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

I see I can run the transcoder after generating a cut list, however I
want to keep the original format, not transcode to MPEG4.

For many reasons I pad recordings, and on those I want to keep (kids
programs) I add cut points to remove the padding, but would like to
permeantly remove these from the recordings to reclaim the space (5
mins on at least 50 recordings?)

Can someone please let me know what I need to do?

Ta.

Greg