[mythtv-users] Retro-wide ready for testers

M.A.E.M. Hanson hansonorders at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 22:32:34 UTC 2009

Hi Chris:

Using your latest code I found this in my frontend:

2009-12-11 13:01:40.489 Theme error: Unknown widget type
Type: 'color'
Name: ''
Line: 558

It does not prevent the theme from loading, but it's there.

Ok, here's what I can see:

1. Re: hi-lite bar in Upcoming Recordings.  Still difficult to read what's under it.  I actually see it in several menus.  Upcoming Recordings is just an example.  I think the problem is that whenever some text is green, it tends to blend into the blue as blue is one of the colors that makes up green.  I don't know if it would be better to lighten the background of the entire theme or make the green lighter.

2. Manage Recordings > Schedule Recordings > Post Processing:  The back box that shows what is selected was hard for me to pick out.  Maybe change that to an outline of the box in yellow?

3. Manage Recordings > Schedule Recordings > Program Finder:  The vertical alignment of the white horizontal hilite thing is off to the north. :)

Thanks,
Mike