[mythtv-users] Hardware carrier serial blaster

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 11 16:34:57 UTC 2009

The recent thread about the arduino blaster brought back up and idea I
had a while back.  Are there any serial based hardware generated carrier
DIY blasters?  One of the problems that I notice with the current serial
blaster that I have is that during times of load channel changing fails
more often.  I'm using the second schematic at
It seems that the carrier might not be generated properly when the
system is stressed.