[mythtv-users] cannot scan or tune one channel that used to work

Gregory Hartman ghartman17022 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:33:42 UTC 2009

WQED was transmitting on 38 until a few weeks ago, when they switched back
to 13. I had to rescan on my myth system (0.21+fixes, Ubuntu 8.04, HD
HomeRun hooked to an Antennas Direct C1 ClearStream1 antenna). The channel
appeared without problems.

In the past I have had issues with scanning for new channels that were
cleared up by deleting the tuner and reconfiguring it.

I just double checked, and it's still tunable through myth.

Greg