[mythtv-users] Configure options for NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE

Jason Maur jamaur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:32:04 UTC 2009

I recently installed mythtv 0.22, and seem to
be having some stability issues:

  - I always get something like this when exiting mythfrontend:

    2009-12-09 21:24:09.823 Deleting UPnP client...
    Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 thread didn't exit

  - After running mythfrontend for awhile, I have 'mythfrontend <defunct>'
    processes showing up in 'ps -A'.

I was just wondering if anyone has encountered these issues.
I would like to recompile myth, but I'm not sure what's best
for my video card (nvidia 7300 SE) in terms of ./configure
options (--enable-xv or --enable-xvmc, etc?).

Not sure if these issues are related but any help would
be appreciated, thanks!

-Jason