[mythtv-users] Fixing overscan

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Dec 10 21:24:30 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yan Seiner" <yan at seiner.com>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 5:03 AM
Subject: [mythtv-users] Fixing overscan

ISTR that with the newer Nvidia drivers, one can adjust overcan.  I have
190.42 and I can't find an overscan setting in nvidia-settings.  How do
I go about fixing overscan?  I'm also running 0.22-fixes.

Thanks,

--Yan

I don't get this thread, if you are using 190.42 then the global overscan correction should be there in the nvidia setting GUI
towards the bottom of the options, possibly under "TV-0".   There is a overscan compensation slider which IMHO is better than the
myth correction because it covers the desktop as well.  I'd be interested to hear if its not there!