[mythtv-users] Which agp video card is better?

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:20:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Johnny <jarpublic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Will either card do vdpau in this box?
>
> VDPAU is only available in 8xxx, 9xxx, and 2xx series cards. I don't
> believe there are any AGP cards in those series. However if you have a
> spare PCI slot some people have had success using a PCI card with
> VDPAU.

There are 4 pci slots available.

Had to google conventional pci to figure out that they are all 5V 32bit slots.
Anything besides the Sparkle SFPC84GS512U2LP GeForce 8400 GS PCI
that I should consider.

Need to see if I can find specs, or a picture of the Sparkle card to see
what kind of PCI slot it requires.

--
Drew Einhorn