[mythtv-users] mythbuntu stops working for no reason

Dan Hayes dhayes501 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:42:32 UTC 2009

The capture cards are 2 pcHDTV HD-5500's.  The output is just integrated vga
out on the motherboard.  The system is supposed to just be a backend, I have
a another for the front end.

I can attempt to SSH in when it locks up when I get home tonight.

Computer hardware:
processor: athlon 64 x2 3600
motherboard: gigabyte ga-m61p-s3
memory: (2) 1gb Kinston hyperx ddr2 800