[mythtv-users] Mythweb, show pixmaps keeps turning back on since 0.22 upgrade

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Thu Dec 10 14:05:58 UTC 2009

Googled this one and can't find anything relevant.

I have "show pixmaps" turned off in MythWeb because I have a few old 0.21 ITVHD recordings in my library and mythtv-backend goes crazy trying to make pixmap thumbnails for these, enough so that it messes up any recordings in progress at the time.

Since upgrading to 0.22, (Ubuntu 9.10, MythTV 0.22 from JYA's repo) the show pixmaps setting keeps turning itself back on. There's only me using MythWeb so it's not another family member winding me up! When the pixmaps are on I notice they get re-built every time you load the page which I'm sure can't be right.

Maybe there's a rights issue somewhere any suggestions where to look?

Andre