[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract theme update (I'm back)

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Wed Dec 9 20:05:29 UTC 2009

I tried it out last night, and overall it's very nice.  A couple comments,
though:

1. The EPG doesn't have enough rows for my preference.  It's fine I guess if
you're using OTA and only have a few channels.  I have hundreds of channels,
and want as many rows as possible.  I modified the schedule-ui.xml file and
added some more rows, and adjusted the buttonlist on the left accordingly.
2. On the recordings screen, there's no indication that a recording is in
progress.  On other themes, an in-progress recording will have an indicator
next to the title, and be in a different color.
3. On the recordings screen, on my system at least, the time column is
truncated.  Only the minutes show.  So a show that recorded at 8:00 will
show :00

These are minor things, and easy for you to fix for your next release.

Keep up the excellent work!
-- Kevin