[mythtv-users] HD Homerun errors

Matthew Asplund mattasplund at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:07:06 UTC 2009

To follow up on myself (and leave a record in case anybody else has a
similar problem in the future), It was a bad ethernet connection.  The key
was downloading the hdhomerun gui client from silicondust from
http://www.silicondust.com/downloads/linux.  This let me directly
troubleshoot the problem, and see that it wasn't myth related.  Thanks to
those that took the time to respond.

Matt Asplund