[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract theme update (I'm back)

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Tue Dec 8 21:36:49 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

It has been a long time since the last release. I switched my hardware
and from kubuntu to gentoo. Now I'm fully running again.

You can get the theme from
ftp://miroku.no-ip.com/blue-abstract-wide.2009.12.08.tar.bz2

I have created a new theme version with the following changes:

- fanart is now supported in the recordings screen
- corrected the window offsets in the Myth...Boxes and -dialogs (thx chris)
- corrected the window offsets in the recordings screen dialogs (thx chris)
- themed the mythvideo "playersettings" and "metadatasettings" screens
- themed finally the LiveTV EPG screen
- minor alignment fixes

Please note that I use the "flowing" wrapstyle in the gallery and video
screens to have a better scrolling experience.
You can get the patch from here http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7443.
If you don't want it change the <wrapstyle>flowing</wrapstyle> back to
<wrapstyle>items</wrapstyle> in the gallery-ui.xml and video-ui.xml

I currenty run the theme against mythtv trunk (revision 22906)

Best regards

Robert S