[mythtv-users] semiOT: minor emergency, raid array's contents deleted

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Tue Dec 8 08:26:57 UTC 2009

I used the following

http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk

over the summer when my father very nearly lost all his data.  In his
case it was the loss of the partition table, but this software did a
fantastic job of rebuilding it - everything was exactly where it should
be.  It mentions ext2/3 undelete, but not specifically jfs so not sure
if it will help in this case, but may be worth investigating.

James.