[mythtv-users] Start MythVideo without user interaction

Peter A loony at loonybin.org
Tue Dec 8 01:50:08 UTC 2009

I'm running MythTV 0.22 with a modified mainmenu.xml that has only one button
to start MythVideo... I don't need any other functionality on this particular
frontend and want to make it as easy to use as possible.

What I'm looking for is a way to have MythVideo started automatically, even
without that one additional click. Anyone have any ideas?

Censorship: noun, circa 1591. a: Relief of the burden of independent thinking.