[mythtv-users] semiOT: minor emergency, raid array's contents deleted

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:15:47 UTC 2009

Were the contents of the filesystems only myth-related stuff?  Is the
associated data in your database still intact?  I recall seeing a post here
quite a while ago where someone had mythweb exposed to the internet with no
access controls and their myth installation got spidered by a search
engine.  This hit every single 'Delete this recording' link causing all of
their shows to be deleted.

Is that a possibility here?