[mythtv-users] semiOT: minor emergency, raid array's contents deleted

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:56:11 UTC 2009

so here's a weird one...

was watching some tv then shutdown my frontend, ssh'd into the backend
and noticed that both my raid arrays are now "empty". the filesystems,
which are JFS, check out as fine, but both, on seperate computers, are
now both completely blank. absolutely no idea how this happened, but
I'm hoping someone here has an idea as to what may have happened and
if there is a way to recover all my lost data?

thanks!!

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!