[mythtv-users] Schedule recordings - when episodenr is in title?

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Mon Dec 7 09:19:18 UTC 2009

Joe Wilson said the following on 2009-12-07 10:09:
>   Recording in this timeslot everyday shouldn't haven't have anything
> to do with the title or description of
>   the show. If the show was to change timeslots it would still
> continue to record in that timeslot no matter
>   what the title or description indicates.
Well - in my (v0.22) it's named "record this program in this timeslot" -
and I can see that it doesn't do it - if the program name is not the same.

I have now tried to set a Manuel recording (just like old vcr days) -
giving the channel and period to record in.
It doesn't show that it's going to record the show in the tv listings..
but it might just do it anyways.

Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer