[mythtv-users] Audio Sync on LCD TV

Manuel McLure manuel at mclure.org
Sun Dec 6 19:23:01 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Frank Koeberlein <info at buerotech.de> wrote:
> Hello,
> i have Audio Sync problem on my Philips LCD 37pfl8404.
> This TV use Perfekt Pixel HD for visual improvement.
> The result is a Audio Video Delay of 200ms - 300ms.
>
> How i can save Audio sync? ( i must at every channel switch change it again)
> Or... is *S/PDIF over dvi (from Soundcard to GFX Card) the very best
> solution ?

Take a look at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6581 - it includes a
patch to add a global audio sync to the audio settings page in the
setup. I have the same problem (except for me the delay is around
140ms) and this seems to help a lot.
--
Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel at mclure.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,