[mythtv-users] DVD ISO image shows as files in 0.22-fixes

Benton Roberts benton at panix.com
Sat Dec 5 00:51:58 UTC 2009

Hello, all.

I have an ISO image of a DVD that I would like to try playing through the "Internal" player in MythTV 0.22-fixes. However, under the Videos listing it just displays as a folder name, with the VIDEO_TS subfolder below it, and all the VOB files below that. How do I tell the internal player to treat this folder as a DVD, and go to the root menu, as it would with the DVD in the optical drive?

Thanks,
- benton
Benton Roberts
benton at panix.com