[mythtv-users] cleanup script for recordedseek table?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Dec 4 11:52:25 UTC 2009

> Maybe some orphaned recording data there. Do you have such a big table
> for that, and would you happen to have a script that would clean that
> one up? It's too big job to do it manually for 623k lines... :(

Sounds fine. My has over 1,000,000 records for 243 shows using 73MB of
memory. Looking at the timestamps of records, they look roughly like
they match what I have recorded. Most are within 30 days (which is how
long I have myth keep deleted recordings), with a few dozen scattered
over the last year (which is about how many things I have sitting
around waiting to be watched). So it seems pretty certain to me that
myth is handling the cleanup automatically.

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/