[mythtv-users] NewEgg Cheap Nvidia GT220 Cards

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Dec 3 17:59:56 UTC 2009

On Thursday 03 December 2009 10:39:42 am John Drescher wrote:
> > I have used hypodermic syringes to inject oil into bearings. I have a
> > large supply of such syringes, since I'm diabetic.
>
> Thanks for the idea. I can get these off of my father for the same reason.

Some States require a doctor's prescription to purchase syringes, others do
not. Here in Wyoming you don't need a prescription, but they will record your
name and ID when you purchase them. This is because all the ranchers around
here do not want to have to pay a vet every time they vaccinate their
chickens.

You do need a prescription if you expect your health insurance to pay for
them.

But if you can get them from your father, that's the way to go.