[mythtv-users] Delete Recordings..

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:42:43 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 6:05 AM, ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com> wrote:
> The logic is, "you can delete recordings from the watch recordings
> screen." (use the "i" or "d" buttons)
>
> They should really just remove the MANAGE RECORDINGS>DELETE RECORDINGS
> menu choice because it is confusing to send people to a different
> screen all together (even if the desired functionality is on that
> screen).
> _____________
> Ryan Patterson
>

> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Joe Wilson <wilson.joe at gmail.com> wrote:
>> MEDIA LIBRARY>WATCH RECORDINGS and MANAGE RECORDINGS>DELETE RECORDINGS takes
>> one back to WATCH RECORDINGS?
>> Even the menu is the same... Whats up here?  I miss being able to see the
>> file size information etc.. and it makes no sense to me why there
>> is a delete recordings in the menu, when its just going to goto the watch
>> recordings menu... Is it going to be added back in? Issues lead to
>> this decision?

I agree with the original post - I've got the iMon Pad remote control
and there's not 2 good keys for I and M - I am using the Blue center
"MultiMon" key for M but now what key should I use for I just so I can
delete recordings?

I really regret having bought a SilverStone case with this iMon Pad
remote control. It's got way too many issues. For so many buttons it
lacks a decent 'skip forward' and 'delete' key. I miss my old MCE
remotes. I'm considering switching back to it. Too bad the IR receiver
in my SilverStone case won't talk to them.